Sunday, July 14, 2013

Henna hair color and deep conditioner for July 2013


 *Disclaimer* What may work for me, may not work for you but I like to tell people what I do to my hair because it may help someone in the future.

I decided to try the Colora Henna powder to dye my locs a chestnut color. I didn't want to do anything to drastic this summer, just wanted to even out my existing color a bit.

All natural Henna Powder in Chestnut
 Mixed Henna powder with water and stirred....
 Applied to my locs and sat under the dryer for about 30 mins then left it in for 30 more mins. 
 This is what my locs looked like once I rinsed out the Henna...not much of a difference to me yet but we'll see in the morning. 

After I shampooed the Henna out of my hair, I used Tea Tree Cholestrol as a deep conditioner and sat under the dryer for about 30 mins...If you've read my blogs before, you know that I am not a fan of the hair dryer but since it was late in the day I decided to utilize the dryer to achieve my results faster...



 I love Cholestrol in my hair...it leaves it so soft.


Once I rinsed the Cholestrol out of my locs...this is what they looked like wet. Since I refuse to sit under the dryer for a 3rd time tonight...I decided to towel and air dry my locs. I will post pics tomorrow once my hair is dry to see if I can see a difference in my color. I will however oil my scalp before I go to bed.....stay tuned for updates :) 

Peace and Blessings!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails