Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12/23/09 The Dough Movement STACK OR STARVE!!!

Today was a wonderful day and I would like to share :)

I have a braid client that has been with me since the summer of 2005






He's been telling me for a while now that he wanted to loc his hair...I told him, whenever you ready, let me know and I braided his hair for 4 years....until December 23, 2009 I asked him...so what are we doing today? Braiding it...or locking it up? He smiled and said..we're locking it up! That was my Christmas gift to me from him :) For him to let me do his hair for Christmas means more to me than an actual gift. I have a passion for doing hair. I actually love it! When a client stays with you through a transition like that, it means a lot. 
And so I'm writing this blog as a thank you to Dough Barker for allowing me to loc your hair for Christmas :) 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!













Starter locs into cornrows






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails