Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Locs by Kerry, Style by Angela Product review and Style review

Everyone knows that I started and maintain my own locs. But I decided to treat myself to get the full treatment but other hands. Now I see why my clients love coming to see me. When you have someone else do your hair, it's a wonderful feeling. So here we go.....
I went to Kerry Butler and Angela Blakes here in Chicago, and I was truly impressed. FB fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Locs-by-Kerry/150376511727406
First Angela washed and conditioned my hair which felt absolutely divine!! I've NEVER had someone shampoo my hair and almost make me fall asleep in the chair LOL...then, she gave me an herbal rinse that I swear....it opened my pores and my scalp hollered AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It was heavenly!
Then it was Kerry's turn, he re twisted my new growth with his own loc butter. The combination of the smell and the maintenance was therapeutic. Doing my hair myself for so long I honestly forgot how it felt to have a professional that actually enjoys their job do my hair. The last time I had someone do my hair, I regretted even going and had a headache for DAYS! Traumatic experience. But anyway, I digress....back to the awesomeness :)
The maintenance was fast and painless, once that was done...under the dryer I went....and of course, I feel asleep LOL
Once I came from the dryer...the wonderful Angela worked her magic in my locs and styled my hair so pretty that all I could do was give her a hug when she was done. *side note* Thanks Angela for such a wonderful experience :) You truly renewed my faith in natural hairstylist. There still are a few of us in the world that actually care about our work and your work truly shows your love for hair.

These were my final results:




I will definitely be purchasing the Loc Butter which I nicknamed Loc Crack because I know it's going to be addicting LOL the smell alone sold me and the way it feels in my hair feels better than any other products that I have previously used. I will also recommend it to anyone who wants to treat their locs to a product that will provide natural oils and a beautiful shine to their locs. 
I haven't seen my locs look and feel this healthy in a very long time. From now on....Kerry's Loc Butter it is!!! Kudos to the dynamic duo *2 thumbs up* 


Peace and Blessings!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails