Friday, May 21, 2010

5/19/10 New color and Interlocked locs

***DISCLAIMER*** IF YOU DON'T HAVE PATIENCE...DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!! :)

I decided to dye my hair once again and this time, instead of twisting my new growth I decided to interlock my new growth. I tell you, if you don't have the patience to sit there and deal with your hair as if you're adding micro braids to your hair, ask someone to help or go to a loctician.

This is what my locs looked like before I dyed it.



This is what my hair looked like after I lightened it with a powdered bleach



This is what my hair looked like after I dyed it. 

AND AFTER HOURS OF LABOR....THIS IS WHAT MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE INTERLOCKED :)






I can honestly say that it took longer than just retwisting my roots after washing, but it was definitely worth it because now I don't have to touch up my hair for about 6 to 8 weeks unless I choose to.

Interlocking has become my favorite way to deal with my new growth. Yes it takes more time but the results are worth it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails